Pages

Friday, August 7, 2015

Frenchie Friday

Let me introduce you to the cutest puppy out there. His name is Sir Theodore Costanza and he is the coolest French Bulldog around. Okay I might be a little biased since he belongs to me but seriously, how cute is he??

Sir Theodore is currently 8 months old. 

My boyfriend (now fiancé) and I were on the hunt for the perfect pup about a year ago. We debated on a few breeds but decided that a French bulldog was perfect for us. Frenchies make great companion for single pet-owners as well as families with young children.


Because of his stubborn nature, Sir Theodore requires a bit of patience, especially during training, but he is very intelligent, affectionate, and eager to please.  

Sir Theodore at about 3 months modeling his reversible harness from Frenchie Bulldog Pet Supply

Stay tune for more pictures and stories about my little Frenchie, I'll be posting about him on Fridays. In the mean time, feel free to follow his adventures on Instagram. You can find him as Sir_Theodore_Costanza

I'll leave you with more pictures of my little fur baby. 

Enjoy,
Yessy










2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. On my website I have exactly the same post idea
    https://www.zheropet.com/
    Good day...

    ReplyDelete

BLOG DESIGN BY KOTRYNA BASS DESIGN