Pages

Wednesday, August 12, 2015

First official "wedding purchase"

Have you ever wondered what your first “wedding purchase” would be? My journey to the altar is officially underway and I have made my first official “purchase” for the big day. I guess this is not something everyone thinks about but I always secretly wondered what mine would be. Turns out, it’s not at all what I would have ever imagined. 


If your guess was shoes… you guessed right. I have no idea what my dress will look like but I’m ecstatic to have my shoes. Most brides would imagine it makes more sense to find the dress first, but I figured why not do it the other way around? 


I want to leave a little surprise factor so I won’t give it all away just yet, I’ll just add that they are the perfect color and absolutely perfect for me. Shoes have always been a "thing" for me so I guess I should have seen this purchase coming. 

I'll leave you with a quote perfect for this post.. until next time!! 


XO,
Yessy

1 comment:

  1. Love it xoxo I'm sure they are beautiful. Congrats

    ReplyDelete

BLOG DESIGN BY KOTRYNA BASS DESIGN