Pages

Wednesday, October 26, 2016

Yessy's Last Splash



My bachelorette weekend came and went way too fast. I celebrated my last long weekend out as a "single lady" in Cancun and couldn't have picked a better destination. I'm thankful for this trip and for my girls who made it as fun as it could have been. 




We did some much needed relaxing by the beach, splashed around at the pool and dove into the Cancun nightlife. We also took a catamaran to Isla Mujeres which was one of my favorite activities. I leave you with a few of my favorite pictures. 

Until next time,
Yessy














Isla  Mujeres
Exploring Isla Mujeres. The locals kept asking "what team are you girls from?" thanks to our matching shirts. LOL

After our first night out at The City. 
The beginning of night two. 





Night two at Palazzo. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG DESIGN BY KOTRYNA BASS DESIGN