Pages

Sunday, May 9, 2021

Mom on the go dress

Have you ever worn a dress, or even better a maternity dress, and chased after a toddler? I always imagined this could only be done in the typical "mom uniform" that usually consists of leggings and t-shirts, but let me tell you, I was wrong.

I can't be the only one that got used to wearing t-shirts and lounge wear thanks to quarantine and COVID-19. I am just now starting to break out of that habit and venturing back out into dresses. This #gifted ribbed dress from PinkBlushMaternity.com has made that transition effortless. It is not only stylish but most importantly, comfortable. 

I am quickly realizing that pregnancy plus this Texas heat means that I will be living in maternity dresses. It has been the most comfortable option so far. Thankfully PinkBlushMaterinity has us mommas-to-be covered with so many cute options to style that bump. Maternity clothes do not have to be boring and uncomfortable, there are so many fun options. The best part is that most of their clothes can be worn post baby, including this burgundy dress.  

My last pregnancy was during the Fall and Winter so dressing the bump during the summer will be a change for me. For all my mammas and mammas to be, tell me what your favorite way to style your bump is. I'd love to hear from you and your style tips. If you are in the market for maternity clothing I would highly recommend PinkBlushMaternity, you will not regret it. 

XOXO,

Yessy


No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG DESIGN BY KOTRYNA BASS DESIGN