Pages

Wednesday, December 30, 2015

They said YES

Let me introduce my lovely ladies, the ones that will stand by my side as I say I do... my BRIDESMAIDS. 

Melissa (MOH), Yessy (Bride), Martina, Viri
Irene
Aisha
Catherine
Irene was the first I asked. She's the only bridesmaid that lives out of state so "poppin' the question" was going to be challenging, or so I thought.  Eric and I went to Florida to visit her and I figured that was the perfect opportunity to do it.


The original idea was to get them all together for a "bridal brunch" and ask them there but getting these girls together, without telling them exactly what it was for, was harder than I anticipated.  I managed to get three of them together and they were the first to know.







My next girl was Aisha. She wasn't able to make it to the brunch like planed so I had to improvise. Her reaction was seriously priceless. 



Catherine was the final one. I hit her with the question right after we got done wrapping Christmas gifts, very fitting right? LOL It was very unexpected.. I think she was a little excited.


These beautiful ladies have been and integral part of my life, I can't imagine them not being by my side on such an important day. Did I also mention that they are all fabulous and fashionistas? We are going to have an amazing time shopping for my wedding gown and  bridesmaid dresses. 

I leave you with more fun pictures I managed to capture. 
Until next time,
Yessy














2 comments:

  1. Yessenia.
    You are so beautiful and it shows through your actions and your face too! Cute blog.
    You and Vanessa inspire me to be beautiful inside and out. Lots of wishes for happiness for you and your fiance. May God shower you with many more blessings.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Lisa!! You have no idea what that means to me!!

      Delete

BLOG DESIGN BY KOTRYNA BASS DESIGN