Pages

Thursday, February 4, 2016

Cocktails, cuisine and couture



Bridal shows can be a bit overwhelming, so if you are looking for an intimate and relaxing wedding planning experience, this is the Bridal show you do not want to miss.




Weddings in Houston presented the I Do! Wedding Soiree at The Corinthian on Thursday, February 4. This event features the finest of Houston wedding vendors. 



My sister Melissa and I enjoyed some bubbly as we walked around and visited with the vendors.


Attendees had the opportunity to enjoy delicious food by Jackson and Company.  




The show featured A-list flower and decor vendors and design experts. Flora & Eventi, Plants N' Petals and Johanna Terry Events were some of my favorites. Models walked around the venue showing off beautiful couture gowns throughout the night, making this a great alternative to the typical Bridal fashion show. 


I had an amazing time and found this event helpful in planning my wedding, did I mention they gave out awesome swag bags? The I Do! Wedding Soiree is something you do not want to miss as a bride. 

XOXO,
Yessy

No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG DESIGN BY KOTRYNA BASS DESIGN