Pages

Wednesday, November 30, 2016

Photo Booth Alternative

I'm always first in line at any photo booth when I'm at a wedding or any event. I knew we would have one at our wedding but I just didn't know what type I wanted. Fom flip books to classic photo booths, there were so many options which can be a good thing or just very confusing. 

We went back and forth on many options and in the end, Pedro and I decided to go with the SLO Booth by Luxe Films rather than doing the traditional photo booth. It was the best decision ever. It was so different than anything I had ever seen at a wedding and I love how much fun everyone had! 

Behind the scenes of the SLO video. 

Behind the scenes of the SLO video. 


We heard so many good things about how unique and how much fun this was. I'm so glad everyone enjoyed themselves and got creative with their moves! 

If you're considering a photo or video booth at your wedding, consider this SLO booth by Luxe Films, we definitely recommend it! 

Click here for the highlight video.






Until next time,
Yessy

No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG DESIGN BY KOTRYNA BASS DESIGN