Pages

Friday, November 11, 2016

A Letter to My Almost Husband.

I've thought about this day ever since I was a little girl. I wondered how you would be, how you would make me feel, and how I would feel that exact moment. Eight years ago, I never realized what an incredible journey we were already embarking upon together. Who would've thought that annoying guy who brought me water refills would grow into the hard working, strong and loving man that will be waiting for me at the altar.


In you I found a man who reminds me every single day to dream bigger and work harder and to always keep my chin up no matter what the situation may be. I love how you make me laugh and how you still manage to give me butterflies when you walk through the door. I love your sense of humor and your attitude towards life. I love you not only for who you are, but for who you inspire me to be.

I'm thankful for having your unconditional love during life's challenges. Even on the days when I've struggled, on one of my darkest seasons, not once did I have to walk alone.

It's been eight years of growing up and thankfully never growing apart. Of conquering obstacles that life has put in our way.. year by year, day by day we grew together.


Tomorrow is the day we will look back at as our hair gets grey and your ankle gets worse. It is the beginning of a journey that I can't wait to share with you. I promise that even when my memory starts to fade and the moments of my young life seem farther behind me, I will always remember our wedding day.

 

I promise to inspire you the way you have always inspired me, to be your best friend, to lift you up when you fall, to make you feel as special as you make me feel each and every day.

With love, hugs, kisses, and the promise of a lifetime together,
your future wife,
The *ALMOST* Mrs. Yessenia Ruvalcaba



No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG DESIGN BY KOTRYNA BASS DESIGN