Pages

Wednesday, October 12, 2016

T minus 31 Days


It's hard to believe that as of today, we are officially one month away from our wedding. I woke up with all sorts of emotions... sad because this beautiful journey will soon end, but beyond excited to start this next phase of life and adventures as husband and wife. We are counting down the days until we get to stand before our loved ones and God and celebrate our Holy union. 


I pray that He continues to guide us through this journey, especially as we enter this last phase of our marriage preparations. I can't believe that we will take our wedding vows in exactly a month. I get teary eyed just thinking about it, the excitement is REAL! 


I leave you with one of my favorite (and very special) verse and a few oldies of my fiancĂ© and I. 

until next time,
Yessy

Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It does not dishonor others, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs.  Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres. Love never fails(1 Corinthians 13:4-8)









No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG DESIGN BY KOTRYNA BASS DESIGN