Pages

Thursday, September 22, 2016

Fall Bucket List

It's officially Fall and I hope everyone has enjoyed the first day as much as I have. I started the day off with a nice little PSL, because how else would you celebrate? Fall is one of my favorite seasons for so many reasons, especially this year. The weather is perfect, the fall fashion is the best, I love fall decorations and I will finally get married. 



Since it's the first day of this highly anticipated season, I wanted to share what my bucket list looks like. Here are a few things I hope I get to do: 


Fall Bucket List
Pumpkin Patch
GET MARRIED
Drink Hot Cocoa
Drink Apple Cider
Take a Foggy Morning Walk
Toast Marshmallows by the Bonfire
Host Thankgsgiving Dinner
Buy Pumpkins
Carve Pumpkins
Eat Squash Soup
Watch Hocus Pocus
Watch Scary Movies
Jump in a pile of leaves
Tailgate at Football Games
Watch some Football
Bake a pie


That's my Fall Bucket list, or what I can think of for now. There's so much to do during this season, especially outdoors. It's the perfect weather to sit outside and just enjoy nature. I am most excited about.... GETTING MARRIED!!!!! 

What are you looking forward to this Fall?  

Until next time,
Yessy

No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG DESIGN BY KOTRYNA BASS DESIGN