Pages

Monday, July 27, 2015

Remember me?


Hi there. Remember me? I abandoned this little corner of mine for years and I figured it is time to revisit. I started this blog days after turning 21 so let's just say life is a bit different now.  Things have changed in my professional world and especially in my personal world but one thing has remained the same… my optimistic view of life. I won’t get into what changes have impacted my life for now, but I’ll say this.. I wish things could be different, but I am learning to accept reality by taking it one day at a time. 
I remind myself that I am in charge of how I feel and, no matter how impossible it can be at times, I choose happiness. 

1 comment:

  1. I love you blog!!! Keep up the positive Spirit! I am a fan!

    ReplyDelete

BLOG DESIGN BY KOTRYNA BASS DESIGN