Pages

Wednesday, September 21, 2016

Tea With the Bride-To-Be


Being engaged can be one of the most exciting times in a girl's life, it has definitely been an amazing few months for me. Although a part of me never wanted that cliché bridal shower where you open gifts in front of everyone, I ended up doing that exact thing and I wouldn't of had it any other way. Not because of the gifts or the cute little decor, but because I got to spend the morning with some of the most amazing women in my life. Last Saturday was a beautiful day for a "Tea Party" but then again, it's always a beautiful day when you get together the ones you love in one place. 


I knew I wanted to have a Tea Party themed shower the moment the planning talks began. The shower was held at Silver Sycamore right outside of Houston. I feel like this is Pasadena's hidden gem, it's the cutest little place and a one stop shop for wedding or any private event. Their service was great, the food amazing and the Tea Room was the perfect setting for the shower. All we had to do was bring in a few pictures and decor to make the place more personal. 


One of my favorite parts of the decor was my mom's wedding dress. It was so meaningful and special to be able to showcase the dress she wore the day she married my dad. Maybe one day my daughter will do the same with mine.

The most beautiful naked cake by Delia's Signature Bakery.
My bridesmaids minus Irene.









We played games like the classic toilet paper dress competition, don't say bride/wedding,  how well do you know the bride, kiss the groom, my favorite- the story game, and even my fur baby Sir Theodore was part of our activities. 
Thank you to all of my family and friends who showered me with love at my Bridal Tea Party, it meant so much to have you all there. Thank you to my sister and mom who made my vision come true and put up with all of my crazy requests. I could not have asked for a better bridal shower. 



Until next time,
Yessy


No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG DESIGN BY KOTRYNA BASS DESIGN