Pages

Monday, March 28, 2016

That crazy 150-mile ride

I have signed up for something I have wanted to do for years. I am scheduled for an extraordinary ride in just 19 days.. the MS 150 bike ride. This is a two-day fundraising bike ride organized by the National Multiple sclerosis (MS) Society.



Bike MS is more than just a ride. It's a way to make a difference and I am proud to finally participate.



Multiple sclerosis (MS) is an unpredictable, often disabling disease of the central nervous system that disrupts the flow of information within the brain, and between the brain and body.


Riding 150 miles from Houston to Austin provides funding for research and helps those affected by MS to live their best lives.  
Will you help me in supporting this amazing cause? Your tax-deductible contribution will help the National MS Society fund groundbreaking research and life-changing programs for people living with MS. And ultimately, end MS forever.

Please donate and help me reach my Bike MS fundraising goal. Any amount helps and you can be part of the difference.
You can donate by clicking here, I greatly appreciate the support.

until next time,
Yessy

No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG DESIGN BY KOTRYNA BASS DESIGN