Pages

Thursday, November 12, 2015

A year from today

Today marks exactly one year until our wedding day. I can't believe Eric and I are tying the knot in 365 days. 


On one hand, I can't believe there is still a whole year to go. 365 days seems very far away, I want to marry Eric now!!!  On the other hand, I have a feeling this next year is going to fly by. Seems like it was just yesterday when he popped the question. We started planning right away and knocked out the big things like venue and date. We kept telling ourselves "oh we still have about a year and a half left" and now we're at 365 days... where is time going?


On another note, Eric and I went for a walk in the park after breakfast the other day and snapped these few fun pictures.  If this is anything like what our engagement session will be like, we're in for a long, fun day... I hope the photographer can handle us. 


Eric swears he doesn't like taking pictures but I think he secretly ends up enjoying it most of the time. Looking through these reminded me of  something I once read. I leave you with that quote and with some more "outtakes". Enjoy! 


"We cannot really love anybody with whom we never laugh." -Agnes Repplier







#OhHappyRuvalcabas


Until next time,
Yessy

2 comments:

BLOG DESIGN BY KOTRYNA BASS DESIGN